Corporate Contributions Online Application
Ruiz Food Products, Inc. is committed to giving back to the communities where our team members live and work. The company targets programs serving children and youth as well as programs supporting education for children and young adults. When considering requests, we aim to partner with organizations that meet the requirements and guidelines outlined by Ruiz Food Products, Inc.’s Community Relations Department. We appreciate your interest in having us partner with you and look forward to reviewing your application.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you go through our online submission process:
- Once submitted all requests are personally reviewed.
- Please review our Corporate Giving Guidelines prior to submitting your application.
- Please allow enough time for review and fulfillment - we request all proposals be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event or print deadline.
- You will receive a response via e-mail.
It is recommended that you assemble the following items before you begin the online application:
- Description of the Project (250 to 500 words)
- Description of Organization's Purpose (max 200 words)
- Copy of the organizations recent 501(c)(3) status letter, appropriate IRS status, or accreditation.
- Flyer, brochure or print information regarding the request, organization and/or event
- Current W9